National Professional Qualification (NPQ): Leading Behaviour and Culture
What are the benefits?
The fully blended learning approach combined with performance coaching and enrichment activities make this an exciting and valuable opportunity for those who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development and improvement of behaviour management and culture across their school.
The NPQLBC qualification is worth 30 Master's credits and can act as a springboard onto Liverpool Hope University’s MA in Leading in Education or the MBA in Educational Leadership.
Benefits for Participants
- Become adept in ensuring good behaviour and a culture of high expectations and learning are maintained across the school.
- Develop expertise across a number of specialist areas related to their role (e.g. behaviour systems)
- Purpose-built virtual learning environment enabled for mobiles and tablets
- Support to pass the final assessment
- Content contextualised for your locality and updated to reflect national developments and legislation
- Facilitation and support from serving school leaders in outstanding schools and delivery at local venues
Benefits for Schools
- Regular progress updates for mentors and headteachers
- Support succession of school leaders and build a cohesive, impact-focused school leadership team
- A professionally aware and informed leader who can make evidence-based decisions to implement proven behaviour management processes and a culture of high expectations within your school
- The ability to effectively evaluate current approaches to behaviour management, to make informed decisions about any necessary changes, and to effectively implement those changes.